(atHome.lu, atHome.de, immoRegion.fr, atOffice.lu)
At atHomeGroup S.à.R.L, we respect and protect your privacy and believe that transparency is the key to good governance of personal data. We wish to remain worthy of the trust you place in us by visiting our websites and using our services. We also want you to feel perfectly at ease when surfing our sites. This is why we would like to inform you of the precautions we take when processing the personal data you entrust to us.
The following brands, mobile applications and websites ("our websites") are part of atHomeGroup S.à.R.L ("we", "our"):
- atHome (www.atHome.lu)
- immoRégion (www.immoRegion.fr)
- atHome (www.atHome.de)
- atOffice (www.atOffice.lu)
- atHomeFinance (www.atHome.lu/finance)
atHomeFinance is a trademark operated by atHome Finance S.à r.l., registered in the LUXEMBOURG RCS No. B180676 and acting as an intermediary of real estate loans.
The use of third party sites (which may be linked to our websites) is carried out under your responsibility. In this case, we invite you to consult the privacy and confidentiality policies of these third-party sites.
Your personal data
You provide us with a certain amount of personal data relating to your identity (surname, first name) as well as your contact details (email address and telephone number). The same applies when you submit requests, contact us or when you place a real estate advertisement on our websites.
The personal data that we are thus likely to collect and process is as follows:
- Your surname, your first name, your email address, your telephone number, your postal address
- Your electronic credentials, such as your IP address and web pages visited
- Your passwords
- Your preferences in terms of real estate searches
- How you discovered our services
- Information about your property in case of the placement of an advertisement
- Information about your means of payment in case of payment by credit card
- Your personal data to answer in case of support request
Responsibility for the processing of your personal data
atHomeGroup S.à.R.L. based at 25, route d'Esch L-1470 Luxembourg (hereinafter "atHomeGroup"), informs you that for the purposes set out below and in order to be able to provide its services, as well as to transmit information and contact requests relating to specific real estate advertisements through its websites (hereinafter collectively referred to as "services") and for the operation of such websites, carries out the processing of personal data provided by you or otherwise acquired during the implementation of services and/or during your navigation on this website, in the capacity of responsible for this processing.
Retention period of this data
Your personal data will be stored in our database for a period of 36 months from the end of the last connection to our websites.
Methods for the processing of your personal data
The processing of this data is carried out in the context of appropriate procedures and measures to safeguard security in terms of integrity, confidentiality and accessibility of the user's data, in accordance with the applicable legislation. This data processing is intended for its use, including collection, recording, organisation, retention, updating, selection, retrieval, comparison, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion, combination of two or more of the above activities, and is also intended for profiling based on the preferences expressed during navigation on the site, within the limits necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which the data was collected.
Purposes of the processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out within the framework of the purposes defined before its application by atHomeGroup, namely:
- 1. Processing is necessary to fulfil a contract to which you are entering. It is used to carry out any measure to ensure the provision of services requested, which can be carried out by means of automated and computerised methods. This processing will also involve the notion of profiling based on the preferences expressed during navigation on this site, and forming an integral and essential part of the services themselves and, consequently, is essential for ensuring these. The nature of the services provided requires communication with atHomeGroup and the automated processing of data and information concerning the location, typology and characteristics of the properties sought. This data and information, as well as their processing, are essential to meet and respond to your requests.
- 2. To comply with any related obligations pursuant to applicable regulations.
- 3. If necessary, to exercise and/or defend a right to the competent authority.
- 4. If requested by the interested party, answer his support request toward our services.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data referred to in point 1 of the above purposes is the need for atHomeGroupto ensure the performance of the contract to which you are entering.
The processing of your personal data referred to in point 2 of the above purposes is based on the need to fulfil any obligation pursuant to the applicable law relating to the provision of services.
The processing of your personal data referred to in point 3 of the above purposes is based on atHomeGroup's legitimate interest, the exercise and/or defence, where appropriate, of your rights to the competent authorities.
The processing of your personal data referred to in point 4 of the above purposes is based on your explicit consent and gave during your navigation on our website and/or mobile application, and by submitting a support request to our services.
Nature of data disclosure and consequences of non-disclosure
The disclosure of your personal data and, as indicated, your profiling is a necessary condition for the processing carried out for the above purposes.
Therefore, in case of non-disclosure of your personal data and/or your opposition to it, atHomeGroup will not be able to ensure the services, nor fulfil any associated obligation pursuant to applicable law.
Other possible purposes of the treatment
atHomeGroup may need to process your personal data, including via automated systems, to process information about your preferences regarding the location, typology and characteristics of the properties for which you show an interest, to send you information, material and commercial offers relating to goods and/or services and/or companies with which atHomeGroup may need to develop commercial partnership agreements and/or initiatives, campaigns and joint projects, such as, for example, banks, finance companies, telecommunications service providers, real estate companies, home service providers, as well as to develop studies, statistics and market research. Copies of correspondence sent from our websites, including personal information, may be stored as an archive by atHomeGroup for statistical reporting and technical follow-up solely in the event of a malfunction.
Legal basis of processing for other purposes
The processing of your personal data for these purposes will be based on your free, explicit and informed consent, specifically and distinctly requested and always revocable.
Nature of data disclosure and consequences of non-disclosure for other purposes
The disclosure of your personal data is optional for the processing carried out for the other purposes mentioned above. Therefore, in case of non-consent to the processing of personal data for these purposes, the processing will be limited to the activities referred to in the main purposes, i.e. to the performance of the obligations arising from the provision of services and the fulfilment of any related obligation pursuant to applicable law.
The personal data collected for the purposes described in this paragraph will be retained for a period of 36 months from their recording on our websites.
Subjects to whom your data may be communicated or who may become aware
The processing of your data will be carried out by persons designated by atHomeGroup and who occupy functions related to this processing, such as customer service employees, employees in relation to the advertisers in the sales and marketing areas (commercial service and GoToMarket), finance personnel, IT maintenance personnel.
Your personal data may be communicated and processed by subjects outside the organisation of atHomeGroup, service providers for atHomeGroup, external providers of ICT services (Information and Communication Technologies), which will only process it for the purposes mentioned above and in the context of their contractual relations with atHomeGroup.
In addition, in order to satisfy information and contact requests for specific real estate searches, the data will be communicated to real estate agencies, building constructors and/or private reference advertisers.
For all the above purposes, the data may be communicated in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg or abroad, to third parties such as atHomeGroup's tax and legal consultants in relation to its obligations, to companies and technical consultants responsible for management and maintenance of our information systems, software and databases, to financial services, administration, archiving, auditing and budget certification companies, in any case in close connection and within the limits fulfilment of their respective tasks and activities.
If this is necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, your personal data may also be disclosed or made available to other entities of the group of which atHomeGroup is a part.
For processing aiming to provide direct business information regarding third party products and/or services, where you have expressly given your consent for such purposes, your data will be shared with third parties conducting these business information activities.
Specificities related to mortgage loans
The personal information that visitors submit as part of a mortgage application through our atHomeFinance brokerage service is used solely for the purpose of putting them in contact with a financing consultant in order to obtain one or more mortgage proposals appropriate to their circumstances.
The attention of the users of these services is drawn to the fact that we cannot guarantee that offers of financing will be offered to them by the credit institutions or brokers with whom they will be put in contact via a mortgage application carried out on the website.
The personal information collected through the mortgage application and related to the creditworthiness (e.g. monthly income, monthly charges, employment contract, etc.) of visitors is exclusively processed by atHome Finance, acting as an intermediary of real estate loans.
We make every effort to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of personal data and information transmitted on/via our sites and to prevent their access to unauthorised third parties. To do this, we review and update our security measures based on current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed as being completely secure.
In addition, our employees and contractors who provide services related to our information systems are required to respect the confidentiality of personal information held by us. However, we cannot be held responsible for events resulting from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Cookies are small data files that can be sent from a website to the user's terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being transmitted to the site at the next visit. A cookie cannot recover any other data from your device's hard drive, transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Cookies can be used by both the site owner and third parties and can be easily disabled by you.
For more information on the cookies used by our sites and the procedure to activate/deactivate them, even individually, we invite you to read the detailed information on the cookies of our websites by accessing the following link: Cookies policy
Your rights and contacts
In the processing of your personal data by atHomeGroup through the MyAtHome service, you have certain rights and you can exercise them at any time:
- 1. The right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data and, in this case, to obtain access and copies of it. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, atHomeGroup may deny you the opportunity to obtain such a copy in the event that this could affect the rights and freedoms of others;
- 2. The right to obtain information concerning:
- The origin of your personal data;
- The purpose and methods of processing your personal data;
- The logic applied in the case of processing carried out using electronic instruments;
- Identification details of the owner and, if appointed, the managers and the privacy protection representative;
- The persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed;
- 3. The right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification and integration of your personal data;
- The deletion, anonymisation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which are not necessary for preservation in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or further processed, in the cases considered by the applicable law;
- Limiting the processing of your personal data in the cases laid down by law;
- 4. The right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons of processing personal data concerning you, even though they are relevant for the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- 5. The right to:
- Revoke your consent at any time, if it constitutes the legal basis of the processing, without prejudice to the legality of the processing based on consent prior to revocation;
- Submit a complaint to the supervisory authority;
- In the cases provided by applicable law, receive your data in a structured format, in common use and readable by means of automated devices;
- 6. The right to obtain confirmation that each of the recipients to whom the personal data was transmitted has been notified of any corrections, cancellations or restrictions of the processing, except in the case where such fulfilment is revealed or involves recourse to means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. In all cases, at your express request, you will also be able to obtain the details of these recipients.
For any contact request or for the exercise of your rights, exclusively relating to the protection of data, you can contact the services of our data protection officer:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +352 27 86 23 86 (from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, from 09:00 to 17:00)
For all other requests concerning atHome.lu:
- by mail to "Quality management atHome.lu - 25, route d'Esch L-1470 Luxembourg"
- by email email@example.com
For all other requests concerning atHomeFinance:
- by mail to "Quality management atHomeFinance - 25, route d'Esch L-1470 Luxembourg"
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other requests concerning atOffice.lu:
- by mail to "Quality management atOffice.lu - 25, route d'Esch L-1470 Luxembourg"
- by email to email@example.com
For all other requests concerning immoRegion.fr:
- by mail to "Quality management immoRegion.fr - 1, place du Pont-à-seille F-57045 METZ CEDEX 01"
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other requests concerning atHome.de:
- by mail to "Quality management atHome.de - Eduard-Becking-Strasse 5 D - 54293 Trier"
- by email to email@example.com
We have taken great pride to ensure that our practices regarding the protection of your personal data are strictly in conformity with the laws applicable in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and within the European Union: the General Data Protection Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of 25 May 2018, available via the following link:https://www.cjoint.com/doc/17_12/GLnmzFxp4tM_rgpd.pdf
Please note that we assume no responsibility for the privacy and confidentiality policies of the websites to which our sites link.
Contributions from Other Users: this includes information including data, texts, videos, still images, soundtracks or any other material that atHomeGroup S.à.R.L. has allowed users other than you to host, share, publish, post, save or upload to its websites.
atHome may authorise you to make Contributions on its websites. You acknowledge that you are exclusively and fully responsible for all Contributions you make to each of the atHome websites. atHome disclaims all liability in connection with the Contributions. atHome is not responsible for monitoring Contributions. atHome does not approve in any way the information contained in the Contributions including any opinions, recommendations or advice that may be expressed therein. atHome is under no obligation to regard your Contributions as confidential information.
atHome may, at any time and without any liability to you, withdraw, modify or disable access to your Contributions at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Without limiting the scope of the preceding sentence, atHomeGroup S.à.R.L. may withdraw or disable access to one or more of your Contributions if it considers that:
- a. these contributions violate any law or regulation
- b. these contributions derogate from the intellectual property rights of a third party
- c. this is recommended by a supervisory body or other competent authority
- d. these contributions are:
- - misleading or deceptive
- - inappropriate with respect to the purpose of our websites
- - likely to offend
- - materially erroneous
- - obscene
- - defamatory
- - illegal or
- - damaged due to the presence of a virus or invalid code.
You retain all property rights over your Contributions. atHome is under no obligation to treat your Contributions as private information.
You grant atHome the right to use your registered name or the name under which you have posted your Contribution as well as the right to specify and warrant that:
- a. you hold and control all rights over your Contributions or,
- b. you own the rights including any licences, authorisations and consents necessary to use and allow atHome to publish your Contributions.
For all Contributions in which you have moral rights, you declare that:
- a. you do not claim that your name or personally identifiable information is associated with the Contribution or any other derived application, new version or update of the Contribution.
- b. you do not object to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Contribution by atHome,
- c. you waive all claims of any kind against atHome that you could exercise pursuant to the moral rights you would have.
You understand that by accessing the website you may be confronted with Contributions from other users. You acknowledge and agree that atHome does not have control and is not responsible for the Contributions of other users. You waive any claim of any nature that you may exercise against atHome because of or in relation to the Contributions of other users.