What is a cookie?
Like many website operators, we use the independent CIM provider tool to measure and analyze the navigation through our websites. CIM is a leader on audience measurement and market survey in the Web industry. We use CIM services to identify essential information about the use of our websites, including:
- The number of pageviews on our website
- The numbers of unique visitors
- The average time spent on our pages
- Only non-personal information are collected by CIM in the unique purpose of analyzing the use of our website. CIM is also accessible through medias or market studies companies to conduct web platforms comparisons
- All our pages include the CIM monitor tool in a clear and transparent way
Why using cookies?
What cookies do we use?
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser. Session cookies enable the website you are visiting to keep track of your movement from page to page so you don't get asked for the same information you've already given to the site.
- Permanent cookies: these remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser. They remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site.
- Third-party cookies: these are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain information to carry out various research into behavior, demographics etc.
You will find below all the information concerning the types of cookies used by the site and third parties.
Cookies that do not require consent
Technical cookies, they belong to two categories:
- Session cookies
- Permanent cookies
These are strictly necessary cookies to ensure the delivery of our services and information on our website.
Technical cookies may have the following purposes:
- Authentication, validation and storage of specific technical information
- Saving preferences
- Optimization of website features
Cookie Description Category cookie_law Record the read receipt of the cookie acceptance policy Permanent iphoneAppProposed Record the display of the app download banner Session __atuvc Cookie used by the AddThis social bookmarking Session User Token used to identify your unique session on our website. It also ensure your identify when you carry out transaction on our website Permanent laravel_session Token used to identify your unique session on the move section of our website Permanent fbm_ und fbsr_ These cookies are used to ensure security when connecting via Facebook Connect Session PHPSESSID Token used to identify your unique session on our website. It also ensure your identify when you carry out transaction on our website Session AWSELB Allow to identify your session on the server side Permanent athomeSearchTab Token used to identify your unique session on the agency listing page Permanent
Cookies that require consent
All other cookies are installed only after the user's consent throughout his first visit to the site. Consent can be given through the information banner displayed on the landing page according to the conditions indicated in this banner (closing the banner by clicking on the OK button or by clicking on any other element of the page). The user always has the possibility to revoke all or part of the consent already expressed.
Below, the list of cookies that require consent:
- Analytical cookies from Third-party:
Analytical cookies are made by Third-parties and are used to collect anonymous information about the use of the site by users such as: viewed pages, time spend on pages, source of traffic, geographic origin, age, gender and users preferences.
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Profiling and targeting cookies from Third-party:
Through this site are installed profiling and targeting cookies managed by third party.
Here below, the list of the concerned third-parties and for each of them, the link that enables you to change your processing preferences.
- Rubicon Project : http://rubiconproject.com/privacy/
- Google AdWords, AdExchange, DoubleClick : https://policies.google.com/privacy/update?hl=en
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/update
- Criteo : https://www.criteo.com/de/privacy/
- AddThis : http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Zendesk : https://www.zopim.com/
- Gemius : http://www.gemius.com/privacy-policy.html
To express your consent for cookies managed by third-parties, continue browsing the site, close this window or access directly the following link http://www.youronlinechoices.com/lu-fr/controler-ses-cookies by which it is possible to grant or refuse your consent for the indicated cookies.
- Analytical cookies from Third-party:
How to control or delete cookies?
Most web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies automatically. You can manage your cookies in several ways: you can change the settings to block them or to be alerted when cookies have been sent to your equipment. Please, refer to browser instructions to learn more about how to modify or adapt your browser settings.
You can also set your cookies directly from your computer settings:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
If you disabled cookies, that can have an impact on your surfing experience on our website. If you use different equipment to access our website, make sure that each browser on each devices is well set according to your preferences for cookies.
All types of cookies mentioned in this policy can be disabled by the user, but in a individual way. However, if the user disables some or all of the technical cookies, for which the consent is not required, the experience on the website can be reduced and atHomeGroup can be, for technical reasons, not able to provide his service correctly.